Re: OT: Electrix at Musician's Friend

well i know some pro musicians here in sf who insist on takin new stuff
home
from retailers before they purchase and as far as i know they *must* bring
it back in said condition-if they dont i dont know what happens tho-i guess
they cut off their heads or somethin...wot difference does it make in the
long run as long as it worx and under warranty...food for thought

stanner