Re: Announcing HIGH ZERO 2001, Sept 13-16

hello to all... I just wanted to (re)affirm erics message about the high
zero
festival in baltimore... this event is trully an incredible musical
experience and shouldnt be missed by anyone in the area... high zero
continues to infinitely expand many possible sound/performance boundaries
year after year. I had the chance to video a performance at last years
festival and it is one of my best/favorite documentary pieces of any
recent
local event.

Ill definately be there this year!

peace,