Electrix Sale

Greetings,
I got all my Electrix at Guitar Center: 3 Mo-Fx, 3 Filter Factory, 1
Warp Factory. I cancelled my order with Musician's Friend.

The way I did it was I pre-paid for the units, so as they came in, I
got them.

The guitar center in Lynwood, WA just got a new batch of all of
these units. My guess, is that all of the GC's got a new batch. If
your GC does not have what you want, have them ship it from
another store. You can also ask a knowledgeable salesperson to
look up on their computer to see if they ordered any more.

I hope this helps.
Louis Hesselt-van-Dinter