Party at Tony's House? I'll bring the Ztar

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Moore

how about organizing a house concert? i've got a space in burbank that
could hold maybe 20-25 people or so. no seats or anything, just a  room.
but i'd offer it and any gear i have that can be used for free.

tony

This post was with regard to a performance by Steve Lawson, but if we could
do this for the Manring/Lawson/Walker trio,it would be great--or perhaps as
a (long postponed) get together of LA loopers.  I would certainly be up for
it.
Gary Lehmann