RE: Zoom PS02

Title: RE: Zoom PS02

I  had one, just sold it. I like it a lot, but I really don't need a scratch pad. The Vo-jam was my favorite effects...it was best described as a multi tap repeating echo.

The ps02 was a great headphone effect/mixer thing to use while playing and singing acoustically - drums, guitar, piano. It was surreal actually. But I found no use for it as a multitracker.

Now when they make one (PS-mp3) that rips mp3s instantly then I'm back in the game because to me that would be very convient, as well as featured packed.