OT: Fwd: tactile research from the New Scientist

  I know this is kind of off topic, but I found this incredibly interesting
for a few reasons.  One, I'm blind, and have flown, but also, because I'm a
musician, and the article touches on some musical applications of the
technology.  I think it would be   intriguing to posit a guess about how
complex  textural sounds might be recreated.   anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Smiles,

G-Girl

---

-Then, anything is possible..."