Re: L.A. LoopFest and some inconherent ramblings............

  I  agree with Rick, if I can get some notice for the next one, I'll even
consider flying out, as I'm looking at CA and LA in particular, as a
possible move, so not only would it be a total blast and a  half, a little
vaca, but also a little info gathering excursion.  Jeezz that was a
looooong sentence!  lol!  Anyway, you get the jist!  Oh, btw, I have purple
line cables!  lol!, and Rick, I also like alot of colors.   -and their
contrasts with BLACK.   Anyway, have a great day, All...

Smiles,

The Damsel Deity

---

-Then, anything is possible..."