Re: Who knows which MIDI Guitar is cheap and useful?

  Hello, as far as I know, the least expensive way to get into a midi
capable instrument, would be to first, buy an innexpensive guitar that you
feel plays well and then purchase a roland GK-2-A pickup, which you'll need
to install on the instrument.   After that, you might consider looking for
a used Roland guitar synthesizer, I.E. GR-1 , or GR-30.  Actually, it
occurrs to me as I'm writing this, that there was also a super inexpensive
digitech system several years ago, called the Pitch Rider, which consisted
of a pickup and a single rackspace unit, which seemed pretty nice.  You
might also be able to find a used Casio (I hope I spelled that right)
synth guitar, which to my knowledge, is an all-in-one guitar synthesizer.
Anyway, hope this helps, and I'm sure there'll be many others on the list
who have great suggestions.   -Good luck!

Smiles,

Goddess

At 06:30 PM 6/21/01 +0800, you wrote:
>All the loopers,
>
>I am a guitar player who wants to get into midi world . I have so little
>money ,but I need a useful midi guitar to translate me playing to midi
>information . If you have some good ideas ,please tell me . And if someone
>has midi guitars to sell .Tell me also.Thanks!
>  By the way, I am looking for drum loops , please give some web sites
>which
>can give loops.
>  I am new here ,I hope I can be friends with all of you .Thanks again.
>Best Regards
>Anotherbbs

---

-Then, anything is possible..."