RE: EDP feedback problem

Definately try the old 'press parameters while booting up' to get it back
factory settings and if this doesn't work then it could well be the
Feedback
pot itself. You can get a replacement from Shane at the service center in
Elgin, shane.radke@gibson.com, or send it to him for repair. The problem
may
also be the AD converter but I don't want to speculate on all possible
causes until you've tried the easy stuff,
Andy.