Re: off topic--indulge me please

Spouse: "Are you gonna play that guitar all day?"

Daughter #1: "Where's Dad?"
Spouse:        "Over where he always is, with his guitar"

Spouse:      "Another package for you came in the mail"
Me:           " Cool, the Filter Factory Blow-out!"
Spouse       "Grrrrrr"

Geeeze, you'd think she would be happy that I am at home
playing, instead of all the trouble I could get into with my
old punk band buddies.  And so what if the kids are going
barefoot so I can buy a Repeater...the loops are top priority!

later,
-jas
http://www.zebox.com/artists/dimbulb.html