Jamman diagnostics

    Hello list,  I'm new here, but not to looping!  I bought a jamman
back in 96 or so and have enjoyed it ever since.  Recently I've had some
trouble with my jm with lights flickering and numbers changing on the
led.  I don't want to waste space on the post,  but if anyone has had
similar problems and know some solutions,  please email me direct.  I've
checked the diagnostics with the info available on the website to no
avail.

Loop on,
Chris