Re: Who knows which MIDI Guitar is cheap and useful?

not true about Roland  synths only tracking well with their own sounds.  I
think
people find this is a problem when the bend range on the Roland sound is
different than the midi sound.  When that synchs up, my GR-30 tracks great
with
my Alesis S4+.

Mark