Re: Unsubscribe me!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Nelson wrote:

> At 04:11 AM 6/27/01 -0500, Troy wrote:
> >Remove my address from this e-mail hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> It's lobster season again...
>
> If you ever need to unsubscribe, send mail to:
>
> Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com
>
> with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject and the body. (without the
>quotes!)
> Make sure that your signature file is turned off.

I cannot resist to post it again

Lobsters delight

           each poor guy asking for unsub on the list gets automatically
subscribed
           to the "Lobsters delight mailing list" trap
           where he gets a daily message on the art of sus/unscribing
           at the end of the week our webmaster Kim picks up his large
fishing
           boots and goes to lobbster fishing
           the more polite he will free, the stupid ones he will keep,
for another
           week or so

           come on litle lobsters...

           Claude