roland cable

hello

i loaned my old roland guitar synth to an ex friend, when i got it back i
was missing the cable with pins that runs between the rack mount controller
and the pickup.  can you tell me where to get one.  this is one of the
first units, i dont have it with me here but i think it is an GK1, it does
not have the sounds in the box, you have to have a module or key board to
get the tones.  i always thought it did good organ and string, and horn
sounds though.  the pianos were real chopy.

any advise would be very much appreciated

dave reid