Re: Againinator beta problems?

Yes you have a fully functioning unit, these "easter egg" features will
only
be announced upon final release (conservative estimate June 2007-2015).
The lack of a manual is a feature of the easy to use UI.

For safety reasons:

€   Always ensure you have both feet on the ground when using) or planning
to buy) the unit.
€   Keep all pets well away from the Againinator, especially when in
overdub
mode
€   Under no circumstances should you try to loop "Love Gun" the
repercussions will be....unpredictable.

Martin Shellard