Re: Loop Feste Decompression Part 1

Andre wrote:

>> > Nobody seemed to using quantize with their EDP
>>
>> Actually, I used quintile during much of the second and third tunes;
>
>This, folks, is why you shouldn't use the spell-checker on your email
>program in a sleep-deprived state...

Thanks for the explanation!  I'd read the earlier post which described your
mastery of the Echoplex, and I was wondering -- "Man, Andre can even get
the
EDP to do statistics!  I know it's a great looper, but I had no idea .
. .  Wow, I'm *really* impressed!"    But now I don't feel quite so bad for
being an underachiever.  :-)