MIDI MAPPING HELP!!!

Hi all,

Rick and I are just trying to get the tech sorted out for the bass looping tour which starts on Friday, but Rick's MIDI mapper, an Akai ME3 2OH (I think) is playing up, and we can't get it to work - does anyone know if there's an initialise function on it? or any other suggestion gratefully received!

Please cc. either my or Rick's e-mail addresses when you reply to the list, as we're both on in digest mode, and need the info ASAP! :o)

thanks very much - hope to see lots of you at the gigs. After the cool get together last week in LA, I'm well up for meeting more people off the list...

Steve