More Klein Questions

Hello agian list,

All of your help in regards to my klein questions was very informative and
appreciated, but I have some more.

Some said that I wanted to have a real klein because of its authenticity.
do really like klein but the cost and availibility make me think a copy
could easily be had. Are the methods so refined and unique that they cant
be
copied? How would a guitar that used the same woods, scale lenght, body
shape and electronics sound any different than a klien? I am not being
facetious I am really curious. Also dose anyone know much about klein
costruction, I went to klien guitars a few months ago and Lorenzo was very
nice just a little secretive about a few things (like how many they make a
year and things like that)

Also I was thinking of getting a stienberger with transtrem until my klein
gets here, and to see what I would like changed if I get a copy/hybrid of
stienberger or klien.