From: "Gary Lehmann" <healthquestrecruiter@earthlink.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Echoplex manual discussion--how many people use several loops?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:26:51 -0700
>From Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com Tue, 14 Aug 2001
>22:30:02
-0700

Hi Potential Repeater owners,
I am still up for discussing the manual for the Echoplex with the
interested
members of this list--although Kim and Andre covered a lot of ground with
the thread on "record"!  Here's a potential topic for discussion--how many
people use separate loops, as opposed to constructing one big loop?  I find
it tough to keep the flow going when improvising if I try to do too much.
Also, how many folks are using prepared audio in their performances--that
is, recording into the Echoplex before a performance and then playing it
back during a live thing?
Gary