Re: frog sounds, etc.

Do you have legit public FTP?
Does anyone have some space for swapping (and of course thereby recieve
your
own copies of the sounds)?
If we can;t arrange an FTP then emails under 2 meg are fine. With FTP I'll
happily download 50megs of samples as wav's.
For longer 'atmosphere' loops 20 seconds is a good length.
Am i being lame and greedy wanting other people to provide samples *and*
FTP? I hope not.
Jamie