RE: EDP as Sampler

Title: RE: EDP as Sampler

I use a Roland  MS1 to play pre planned loops. They're cheap (used) use flash media (no so cheap) and are easy to use. I'm sure their functions are limited compared to other samplers, but my guess is they are as powerful as most of us need.

If anyone uses an MS1 or similar unit, I would like to know how the can EDP interact via midi or is the analog and manual operation (ie finger touches pad, pad tiggers sound) the only option.

"don't break the law when you're breaking the law"
openjam.com