RE: field recorders

Alex,

  I picked up the Nomad to record my live concerts, and although the
recording quality was very good, I was extremely frustrated by the
interface. The recording controls are buried in submenus. Worse still, an
undocumented 'feature' of the Nomad is that recordings are broken up into
110MB (10:54sec) files with information dropped between them, making long
recordings almost useless. Needless to say, I returned the Nomad and am
back
to my good ol' MiniDisc.

Best,
Jamie.

Jamie Drouin
Visual Designer
Electrix/IVL Technologies Ltd
6710 Bertram Place, Victoria, BC, V8M 1Z6 Canada

email... jamie@electrixpro.com  fax... 250-544-4102  voice... 250-544-4114