Re: Repeater: Recording to the CFC

OIC.  Thanks.  I guess I was looking for an extra step that isn't there.
I'm
also a little confused about selecting it via midi.  I purchased one of the
recommended midi controller (the Rolls MIDI Wizard) and there doesn't seem
be a midi "bank" send anywhere on it, although for the price it seems to
have a
lot of programmability features and it seems very sturdy.

Thanks again,

Mark Sottilaro