Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #502

Title: Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #502

    Actually I wasn’t using it on an effects send loop, I was just running it into the input of the amp.  I know that’s not the preferred method, but it’s what I usually do... Would trying it the other way help, you think?  It is the new model, pumped up on steroids.  =)

    thanks!!!

    mike