RE: Repeaters @ Alto Music (Richard)

At 2:00 PM -0700 9/4/01, Kevin Mulvihill wrote:

>Where would that performance be, Richard? I didn't see it listed on your
>web
>site...

Good point. Now that I'm starting to play out more I should really
advertise the fact!

The gig will be part of an annual event call the Woodstockhausen
Festival in Boulder Creek. I don't really know much about it, other
than that it's a tiny home-grown festival of experimental music. I
was encouraged to participate by Rick Walker. The program isn't quite
finalized yet, but I might have a tape piece and I will sit in with
Rick on his set. Some information can be found at:

        http://www.candiru.com/woodstockhausen.html

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com