From: Matthew McCabe [mailto:finleysound@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 3:48 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: S#!t! HELP! (slightly off-topic midi ?) --> Rocktron All
Access

I own an All Access and use it to control a Jamman, a
MPX-1, and a Soundsculpture Switchblade.

Basically, each foot-switch on the All Access can be
configured to control multiple (8??) effects
processors.

For example...

All Access Patch 1: switches MPX-1 to program 5 and
starts a loop recording on the Jamman.

All Access Patch 2: switches MPX-1 to program 27 and
stops the Jamman recording.

All Access Patch 3: clears Jamman loop

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Matt

=====
www.mp3.com/kingnever