RE: PMC10 problem

Hi Ed,

Well my original configuration had the PMC10 set on channels 15 & 16.
After it went through its initial reset, it would no longer communicate
so I had to use the handheld controller to change the midi channels back
to what I had originally programmed.  I then tried the upload again and
the PMC10 was able to respond to the data, but ultimately ended up like
before doing a full reset back to factory defaults.  It is almost as if
it gets all the data and then locks up (with all lights on) providing a
reset (to default) as the only option to get the unit working again.

Steve