I got my REPAIR!

fellow loopers. i got my REPAIR today! its in my rack at home and i am
looking forward do doing things i had planned to do 6 months ago when i
first ordered it.

oh. i mean REPEATER.

ironically, i am in canada: i purchased it from a US distributor that ship
it up here via FedEx. canada customs mis-read the documents and somehow
confused REPEATER with REPAIR, sending the customs clearance into some
never-ending spiral. it took many calls to clear this up and find the
error
but in order to get the toy today i had to drive out to YYZ to pick it up
myself. i grind to say the least. at least i will get my shipping charges
refunded.

more on the REPAIR later.

plexus