Re: Problems with LD website

A couple of days ago I didn't get ANY posts, so I went to the site and saw
that there had been at least 30 of them. So I thought I'd unsubscribe and
re-subscribe; when I un-subbed, I got an automated message that said I
wasn't on the list to begin with. I'm not sure if the problem is on the
list end, or with my new ISP...

-t