Repeater first time out

Did a gig at "Borders Books/ Music" (Marlton, NJ) Fri night (trio
"Adelante":
me - guitar/textures, J. Janetta- drums, Dan Ott - horns) and had Repeater
in
the Loop Rig.  Worked flawlessly for what I did with it - albeit no
syncing/tap tempo adjusting. Made good use of the multi track recording/
bouncing thing - liked pre-arming a track to a pitch shifted state,
recording
to the track with the volume slider off, then bringing the volume of the
pitched shifted (usually high twinkly things) track up into the mix.  Also
violated my ethical stance of never using anything pre - recorded and used
couple things I'd done in "Metasynth" as starting points via the CFC card.

One thing that would be nice as a Repeater feature, would be the abililty
non - destructively fade tracks/ loops as with Jamman.  You can fade an
individual track by bypassing Repeater, nocking back the feedback level,
and
putting it in "record/overdub" mode (DT mentioned this earlier).  The
other
tracks will not fade until put into "record"/"overdub".  Not too elegant
of a
way to do it but workable nonetheless. (BTW: Presently my Loop Rig
consists
of three loop lines 1) Repeater, 2) DL4, 3) RDS 8000/Vortex combo. The
juggling of the overlapping independant loops is "it".) - Paul