Re: REPEATER wish list

At 07:40 PM 9/11/2001, Robert Deveaux wrote:
>The repeater needs a programmable midi map.

Is the repeater actually able to save settings like that? Something I've
noticed is every time I power cycle, all the parameter settings I've
changed come back as default values. (feedback amount, metronome volume,
etc.) I'm surprised there isn't some sort of non-volatile storage for
these
things.

Also, I had been under the impression from hearing so much about how
Repeater saves it's loops that it would save the loops in it's internal
memory. It doesn't, as I discovered when I had to do a power cycle to get
out of a midi sync bug, thinking my loop would still be there when it came
back on. nope. I guess it only saves on the compact flash cards? Well, I
guess this is a warning to others to be careful about that one.

kim