Re: OT - 9-11-01 -- looping prayers

Yes, I am a Canadian ...... I spent Tuesday viewing CNN from the very
beginning ........ People here are stunned and emotionally affected.
I have spent long periods of time (working as a sound designer) in New
York.
I find New Yorkers to be the most friendly in nature that I have met in my
travels.
The calm and order amidst the destructive sea of insanity was indeed a
marvel to wittiness and a true lesson for all of us in the future. In my
view they did not respond as a Terrorized people. To apologize for your
President is one thing, but to be embarrassed as a US citizen is different
..... You should be proud. ........... My heart goes out to all who have
suffered in the Home of the Brave.
How in the hell did you end up with such an asshole as President ........
This guy is not on the same page as to what is happening on the world
stage!
Chris Hutton
Toronto Canada