RE: Repeater: Persistent Problems with Sync

So does Midi Thru not pass any midi clock information?  How than can I
connect several devices in series so that they each receive their
respective patch changes (on different channels) and midi clock is
effectively communicated?  Should I go to the first device then from
midi out to the second device, then from midi out to the third device
(Repeater) then from Midi thru to whatever?

Thanks,
Steve