                                         Subject:     Re: OT - 9-11-01 --
looping prayers
                    12/09/2001

                    22:16

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

>I actually am thinking a lot about looping positive energy, verbal or
>making a loop containing a positive energy, although then kept
>mechanically running, could be seen in the same way as engraving
>sacred symbols into a rock, making icons, or whatever else in this
>realm.

... and i suppose engraving sacred symbols into a rock, making icons, or
whatever else HELP in some way???

Considering the perpetrator of this discusting and cowardly act is an
insane religeous idiot, maybe we could do without this pseudo new age hippy
claptrap please,at least for now? It just depresses me how many freaks
there are in this world, believing all sorts of s**t.
Looping and drones and ostinato and repetition DO create a particular
feeling, a power, but it is a musical power and musical feeling; no magic,
no "positive energy"...man!

my deepest sympathies to all involved.

Mark Red