Re: OT - 9-11-01 -- looping prayers

This is interesting.  Mark, it seems to me that you made some
assumptions about what I was saying.  I was in no way saying "let's do
nothing but pray."  I would not say anything like that especially on
this list, which is dedicated to looping.  Instead, my issue is
whether a loop content can work on its own, so to speak.  I am not a
holy roller, but I am a looper.  I believe that my issue is quite
valid on this list, and as I thought about it, I felt treated unfairly
by you and Kevin.  My issue is a looping one and it belongs to this
list, as far as I understand it.  Why would you try shutting my poin
down, and let other people talk abour other topics?  Why would you not
say to them, don't worry about your Repeater, better go donate blood?
Because you don't like my idea?  I may be a weirdo, as you mentioned,
but I am a weirdo who makes loops :-)  So I and my looping wonderings
belong here, no matter how weird my ideas can be.  If no one else is
interested in them, than it's a different game, and I will not talk
about it.

As a Humanist I could not be closer to saying that as far as the US
tragedy in goes the physical help is needed.  But this list is about
looping, not about politics or religion, which I did not want to
discuss.  Where can I go to ask question, which has a spiritual
dimension and IS directly related to looping???  There is no other
place for me as far as I know.  Why do you want me to keep quiet about
my looping concerns?

petr