bump-Bang !

I am happy you are considering the non-immediate-overdub feature as a "must".
I totally agree with Kim when he says that an updated looper (or sampler or whatever looping machine) that is not giving this chance is a big step backward.
I also agree with Matthias when he says that it absolutely impossible to think to improvvise with such a limitation.
One question to Damon:
WILL THE REPEATER HAVE THE CHANCE TO FIX THIS WITH A SOFTWARE UPDATE OR DOES IT HAS A HARDWARE LIMITATION TO DO IT ?
please reply clearly.
thanks
luca