The Repeater. Buy it for the loops, love it for it's quirks

I'm still having a problem with the "it don't loop" posts.  It do, it do.
As a
matter of fact, it do really well.  If you've been using a JamMan for the
last
ten years, you will not be sorry you bought a Repeater.  It's an amazingly
powerful tool, and while the LPA (Loop Point Assist) makes MIDI synch not
work
well, if you use my workaround it does synch to MIDI really well.  Once
they fix
the LPA issue (you'll no longer have to record your silent loop for good
MIDI
synch), and the MIDI out issue, this thing will really shine.  If not
being able
to set a loop out point, but stay in an overdub is the trade off for
Stereo,
time stretch and pitch shifting (which it does really well) and non
volatile
memory, I think I accept that.

If there are people waiting for the "dust to clear" I say go and pick on of
these babies up.  Most all the issues are 1.0 gotchas.  What modern digital
device doesn't have a few?

Mark Sottilaro
(former CEO of Electros inc. manufacturers of the Againinator)