Re: OT: Vocode the band

Do I actually see a glass of liquid on TOP of your B3??? A cigarette
hanging
from your pie hole or scorching the top would be less risky (cancer factor
not included) and still exude the rock-and-roller stylee! ;)

"Sympathy For The Devil" is prob the tune you speak of-

As for Warp Factory- I think the idea of having it patched into a mixer to
allow any input to be either the source or formant is a great idea and
allows full mix control over orig signal and wet slobbery one.

Om

> as far as vocoding in a band goes, the most fun I had at the Peoria Pizza
Works
> Thursday Night Open Stage (www.mtco.com/~bradshaw) was when we played
>some
damn