RE: how can I loop more than one thing with my setup.

Steve,

you need what every true looping musician needs :-) - a small mixer. There
are lots of people using mixers in looping setups around here, I myself
have
shared my experiences with this on the list - search the archives for
"Straschill" and "Mixer". Handy mixers would be the small Mackies (I myself
do also use a 1202 VLZ Pro) or Behringers - although there have been some
objections towards Behringer here (search for "Behringer"). If you don't
need to mix the signals, only to combine them, you can also use a
programmable patchbay (like the Octopus or the Akai something-or-other).
This gives you the advantage of being able to switch around via
MIDI-footswitches. And of course the coolest way would be to use a
programme
digital mixer (a la Yamaha 03R)...

Sincerely,

            Rainer Straschill