music is the best ambassador (radio url's attached as winamp file)

I think this is the best way to understand the culture of the middle east. I hope you can get together with any related associations in the us and sponsor joint cultural concerts and events. I hope dt hears these sattions and provide us with some views on these musical genres and the distincy 32 note motifs and microtonalism which caraterises this music, as well as instrumentation.

Once you take away fear, lack of comprehension, doubt, misintrepretation, isolation, hatred and ignorance in general. You take away what terrorism thrives the most on. By acquiring empathy you basically see yourself in what was once your ewnemy's eyes.
enjoy the radio stations.
wasalaam.
peace be onto you

rockthe cashbah.m3u