Re: keeping the list alive

I bet part of the real reason the traffic has been light on the list is
that
having your mortality shoved in your face makes you yern for the viseral.
for one, got home and walked along the beach in CA.  I wouldn't sweat it.
I'm
sure the Looper's Delight will bounce back.  I've been off list for long
periods, but I always come back.