I'm a repeater.

It just arrived. Hot damn. Now that I've had one in my hands and played
around with the demo sequences, I can truly appreciate it's complexity, and
musicality. The sound quality is excellent. It's built like a tank! (Of
course, that doesn't mean I'm not going to bitch and moan when I get it
home
and plug it into a kitchen sink of midi and audio technology spanning over
decade)

Props to the electrix crew - more than ever, the makers of musical
instruments are defining the directions and possibilities of musical
exploration.

Damn, I'm feeling dizzy. I'd be take the rest of the day off :>

bIz