Re: dt harmony-central repeater review

I don't really think so.  I think we can all agree that Dave is a pretty
good guy, and even though he's endorsing this product, I honestly don't
think he would if he really didn't use it.  Also, I think he didn't
bother restating negative points on the Repeater, as others had
already.  I found it interesting that either reviews were glowing, or
trashing.  I submitted my own review that I think is somewhere in the
middle.  I think if I knew that the Repeater would remain the way it is
now FOREVER, I would probably have returned it, as I really think the
MIDI bugs are inexcusable.  10 months beta testing and no one tried to
synch a loop via midi?  I know Dave must have signed a non disclosure
agreement with Electrix, which is why we did not here much from him
during the development process.  Electrix has made claims that a bug fix
is due "soon"  Perhaps they knew of the MIDI bug and the Loop Point
Assist bug, but felt another month of delay would be out of the
question.  99.9% of what I do with my looper is based on decent MIDI
synch, so it's a VERY big deal to me.  People like DJs or freeform sound
collage artists, might not care at all about these bugs, but I'm
confident that Electrix will make the Repeater behave the way it was
advertised.

Mark Sottilaro