Sound-on-Sound Mag (was Patchbays)

Agree on the quality of this mag...I've been using their e-sub option,
which allows me to pay on-line quarterly, then immediately access and print
or read all the current and recent editorial content, plus graphics (it's
all available for free after three mos. or so, plus you can buy back issues
on CD-Rom); very slick. Dunno why UK music publishers are so much more
innovative and multimedia-savvy than US ones...cover CDs, e-subs, etc...
david