Re: Midi foot controller

Hmmmmm, that does look interesting, and would probably be exactly what I
need... except I can't seem to find it at any of the on line vendors.

On a similar note, I spent 2 hours going step by step trying to program
the Rolls Midiwizard, and although it seemed to be taking the commands,
when I'd leave the "learn" mode, it would be unchanged.  I finally got
too tired and gave up.  Put some white electrical tape on that baby and
wrote in the program numbers.  The machine won.

Mark