Re: conceptual art and improvisation

db writes:

>So Highway Star by Deep Purple and War Pigs by Black Sabbath are
>abastract?

Yes, the *music* is abstract.   Exactly what does the music represent?

The lyrics have content, that's true... but that's not relevant
in my mind.

Generally, I don't use categories like this to describe music
if I can get away without it.  BUT if you are going to use a
very clearly defined term like "abstract" then it's much
easier if you use the common definition of the term!

        /t

<http://ax.to/fortune>.........a new fortune every minute.
<http://FortNY.com>..................Forteans of New York.