RE: memory and improvisation

>At 02:02 AM 9/25/2001, Dj Devious D wrote:
>>I have a question.... It's 4:00 am here in Chicago, and I am
>>surprised that Kim is still up.... even though I am up also, but
>>it's 4:00 am, and I am delusional....
>>I just got this email...... wuz up with that ?
>
>a) my brain functions best at night. I don't know why.

I sent the posts when the sun came up here. Some say that the sun
light disturb some magnetic fields and thus inhibit some kind of
comunication (SW radio also works much better at night). Other say
its because of the millions of people arround you that think spill
emotions that disturb you even if you are shut up in a lab...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org