Re: New Thread: Classical Music Influences on Us

Dave,

In a message dated 9/25/01 12:25:50 PM, improv@peak.org writes:

>Ted Killian's list includes a lot of other composers that I love as
>well, but I'd like to include Satie and Ligeti as well.

How could I have forgotten Ligeti? Geeeeeeeeeeez! The title of my CD,
Flux Aeterna, is a modified version of a title one of one of his pieces,
Lux Aeterna. I, indeed, am a dooofus!!!! Sorry.

Oh, and I do like Satie too, I just don't own any CDs of his.

If I were any dumber I wouldn't know how to breathe.

Ted