RE: What machine can do this please?

No prob, but did my suggestion work ?
I did not know that you were using ACID Express, my suggestion was tested
using ACID Pro 3.0 (build 248). I am not sure of the capabilities of ACID
Express, so all that might have just been a moot point.
I re-downloaded the AudioMulch app, and I will play with it again. The
newest version looks a little bit more intuitive than the version I worked
with about a year ago, as for AudioMulch's functionality ; I'd rather use
my
ReBirth app.

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
http://go.to/ldarthard/

----Original Message Follows----

Lucien,

Thanks for your reply.  I sort of gave up on ACID Express due to the fact
that no matter what I try, I have to hit the play button to restart an
already running loop after I end a recording track. It records fine, and
continues to play my first loop after I start recording the second, but as
soon as I end the second recording, no matter what the position in the
loop,
the whole thing stops, and I have to quickly hit Play to get it looping
again.  It may be a shortcoming in ACID Express.
I DLed a copy of AudioMulch.  I have had a lot of fun playing with it and
will most likely purchase it if I can figure out how to record with it. It
looks like it might be a very cool piece of software to use live (if I can
figure out how to record!)

Thanks again for your reply.

Peace,
Karl