Re: Computer Based Looping Software (was RE: What machine can do this please?)

I totally agree.  Rebirth is kind of cool, but I feel it leans too
heavily on the Roland Drum Machine interface, maybe a good interface for
hardware, but Rebirth isn't hardware.  I've never used Fruity loops
though, I tend to make my sequences using Cakewalk's Metro, or my
Ensonic TS10's on board sequencer.  If you're looking for a Rebirth type
if useability/sound why not go to the source and buy a Roland MC-303,
307 or 505?

Mark

Mark Sottilaro